Thursday, April 30, 2009

My 3 daughters...

These are my 3 favorite girls in the world. Whitney has been a strength to my family since Brittney came along. It seems as if in some strange way Whitney was my first daughter... she and Brittney have so much in common, all the way down to a mole on their big toe ~ go figure. While I was pregnant with Sophie, Whitney was our support & life-line many times. I can remember calling her in the middle of the night due to contractions & she came over to sit with Brittney. When we moved to our farm while I was 9 months pregnant, she loaded her car with all my clothes (and that is a lot of clothes) to take them to the new house. Whit was one of the first visitors in the hospital to hold Sophie (there is a copy of that picture in a post from July of last year). When we have travelled back to Illinois for our home leave Whitney either meets us at the airport or at the house, and she has even been known to stock my house with the necessities - Diet Mountain Dew and Ramen Noodles :-)

Now that we are back in the UK I am missing Whitney a lot and the girls just keep asking when they will get to see her again. I guess I wanted to make this post so everyone can know just how wonderful Whitney is & how much we can't wait to see her. Oh I know, she should hop on a plane and come over here...shall we take a vote-

Love ya Whitney

1 comment:

The Roeschley's said...

Awe....thanks Cath. I love you all, Soooooo much. Miss you dearly. I wish I could be over there tomorrow but for now it is not possible. But i will see you all in August! And then my schedule will be super free because i will be done with school. After that I can take work off whenever i need to to fly and see all of you and the other wonderful people in England. As long as the Hubby allows it (which he will)