Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sophie is 5 ~ WOW, time sure does fly!!!!!!



We had Sophie's birthday party in early July at Activity World (sorry no pictures from this event). Activity World is an awesome place here in the UK that is like McDonald's playland on steroids - but it is clean and adult friendly. I rent out the place so both girls can invite their school class mates and then all of the ISE families as well. We get to have the place to ourselves for 2 hours. And, since we are the only ones there the adults get to play as well. Pretty awesome.
But for the big day, Sophie had school... So after getting dressed for school we set off for Tesco to get Sophie some birthday badges. Of course I offered a lot of restraint and only purchased 3 (no neon flashing lights or siren sounds). We promptly put them on & headed off for school. While the girls were in school I was off to do that last minute party shopping.




Sophie's first gift was a new scooby-doo lunch box & drink bottle that she took to school (packed with her favorite junk food of course). After decorating the house & wrapping a few little gifts, I then made her favorite meal for dinner - fettucinni alfredo. Her birthday cake was of course...a frog cake.

And, as if you need any reminders...


BRAND NEW SOPHIE... just minutes old :-)


Sophie just one day old :-0


First babysitters




Did I mention Sophie likes frogs??? this was for halloween - created by NeeNee

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I really enjoyed all your new posts! You have been a busy girl. Let me know when you'll be back. Lets go to lunch or dinner or something.

The Roeschley's said...

ohhh i miss my little sophinator!!! Those pictures are priceless. She is looking soooo Old. ahh. I get to see you all sooon! Love you

Amy said...

Absolutely adorable pictures! Time flies by way too fast. I hope Sophie had a wonderful birthday!!!

Holli said...

so sweet - she looks so old and it makes me so sad! and whit you aren't to bad yourself!:)